Want to learn which applications are linked to your Google Drive and how to quickly unlink them? This is the procedure. If you use Google Drive frequently for work, you already know how helpful it can be to link it to other programs. What transpires, though, if you stop using an app or wish to see which applications are now able to access your Google Drive? What you must do is as follows.
The best way to see linked applications on Google Drive
You should browse your Google Drive settings to arrange your Google Drive and see which applications may access your account.
1. To access your Drive settings, click the gear symbol in the upper right corner of your screen and choose Settings.
2. From the left-hand menu, select Manage Apps.
3. All the applications that are currently linked to your Google Drive are displayed here.
Read More: The Top 18 Google Drive Tips You Must Read
You’ll see that Google manages a large number of related applications, like Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Forms. It’s recommended to leave Google apps alone in order to prevent problems with your Google Drive.
The best way to remove connected apps from Google Drive
Here’s how to remove an app’s rights if you discover that it’s still linked to your Google Drive even if you no longer use it or if it appears in the list of apps.
1. Find the app in your list of linked apps and choose the Options option.
2. Select Disconnect from Drive after that.
3. Finally, make sure you really want to delete the program from your Drive.
You cannot uninstall the program from your Drive if the Options tab is greyed out.
How to Clean Up Google Drive’s Hidden App Data
In your Google Drive settings, it could be worthwhile to look for any hidden app data. Even after an app has been unplugged from your Google Drive, hidden data may still be present. The warning “This app no longer has access to Google Drive” will display next to any disconnected applications that still have data in your Google Drive. It utilizes xx of secret app data.
1. Look for greyed applications in your linked apps list to find the app with concealed app data.
2. Choose the Options tab.
3. Select Delete hidden app data after that.
4. Finally, validate that the app data has been deleted.
Read More: How USB Flash Drives Can Harm Your Computer
Preserving Order in Your Google Drive
It becomes increasingly important to maintain organization when you use Google Drive more frequently. Google Drive may be organized in a variety of ways, such by utilizing color-coded folders and following a file naming standard, to name a few. Check out the numerous articles we’ve published about managing your Google Drive.